The Centre for Treatment of Sexual Abuse and Childhood Trauma was founded in 1991 by a group of therapists dedicated to providing comprehensive trauma services in the Ottawa area for individuals who had experienced sexual abuse or childhood trauma. We came together with a vision of creating a holistic service where all members of a family can be seen by our multi-disciplinary team of clinicians in a friendly non-institutional setting.
Throughout the years, the clinicians at the Centre have become known in the community for their expertise and passion in the field of trauma and for mentoring therapists and other professionals through our workshops, conferences and internship programs associated with local graduate programs.
Associate and Emeritus Members
- Robert Bialik Ph.D., C. Psych.
- Bev Cimermanis M.Ed., RMFT
- Jan de Crespigny Ph.D., C.Psych
- Gordon Gauthier C.D., M.A., C.C.C.
- Mary Hogan-Finlay Ph.D., C.Psych
- Matthew Kerr Ph.D., C.Psych.
- Susan Kim M.A., C.C.C.
- Justine McNulty MSW
- Wesley Moore M.Ed., CCC
- Rebecca Nemiroff Ph.D., C. Psych.
- Brenda Saxe Ph.D., C.Psych
- Sheryl Selwyn M.A., CCC.
See our list of professional members.